Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sharon Rosenzweig, Faces of Occupiers, Occupy Chicago and Wall Street

I would like to submit a proposal to exhibit a set of paintings at the "Faces of the Occupiers" section of WS2MS.

These paintings are based on cartoons I did from sketches and interviews at Occupy Chicago and Occupy Wall Street in October and November, 2011.

The paintings aren't finished yet, but here's what I'm working on:

All are oil on canvas
5 @ 36" x 36"
3 @30" x 40"- I haven't decided on the image for the last one of these 
2@ 24 x 30

The images attached are the cartoons which the paintings are based on. I have underpaintings complete for 9 as of today, and I can send you those images if you want. I'll have more to show you by the end of the month, but I want to let you know what I'm working on.

Onward and upward,

Sharon Rosenzweig
  

  


8 comments: