Thursday, February 2, 2012

abcdefgCORPS, Ariel Abrahams, Interactive Performance


The artwork that I would like to present is in the form of a group that I formed called the abcdefgCORPS. We have a website that acts as a menu of free activities
For the WALL STREET TO MAIN STREET the abcdefgCORPS would like to set up shop in a space of any kind and invite people in the area to browse and use our services. We will make house calls. We will welcome walk-ins.
Let me tell you about the abcdefgCORPS:
who we are:
the abcdefgCORPS
*is a group dedicated to providing free, collective interaction to anyone willing to play along.
*believes in social justice, generative communication and free, critical thought.
*believes in the power of Athletic Abstraction.
*will come visit you in your home.
*will take over your space and make it holy.
*will send you gifts if you send them your address.
*provides programming for all ages, ethnicities and archetypes. 
*wants to learn from you and teach you things.
I am not attaching images because as of yet I have not collected images from most abcdefgCORPS excursions. My website, however, has documentation of 4 "Power Hours" and 3 "Invisible Winds." Please look at my website for reference. 
Thank you! Feel free to email me with questions.
I look forward to hearing from you. 



7 comments:

  1. No. This proposal is much too general and encloses no images. I embrace the overall values of the group, but this lacks specificity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAYBE needs details and specific info and gameplan for this specific exhibition/gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is interesting. Need more info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No.The proposal is unclear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see her work in the context of creating a new paradigm of in how art is experienced and delivered. Agree that it is not clear what she would deliver to your door.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does seem to be blurring/crossing a line. Promising but would need to study more and/or receive more info on what specifically is proposed. Paul seems to know them so would hear what he has to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes and agree with fawn pending more detail

    ReplyDelete